- Season: Annual
- USDA Zones: 2 - 8
- Height: 16 - 20 inches
- Bloom Season: Early summer to early fall
- Bloom Color: Red
- Environment: Full sun to partial shade
- Soil Type: Well drained soils, pH 6.1 - 7.8
- Temperature: 70 - 75F
- Average Germ Time: 7 - 14 days
- Light Required: Yes
- Depth: Barely cover seed with soil
- Sowing Rate: 3 - 5 seeds per plant
- Moisture: Keep seeds moist until germination
- Plant Spacing: 12 - 18 inches
Strawberry Spinach (Chenopodium Foliosum Strawberry Sticks) -If you want an easy to easy to grow plant which is quite unique, ideal for the border or patio containers, and produces edible fruits, then Chenopodium Strawberry Sticks is your answer.
Strawberry Sticks is a base-branching annual with colorful strawberry-like fruits all along the stems from top to bottom. Chenopodium is typically grown in USDA zones 2 - 8. Does not like to be transplanted so sow Strawberry Sticks seeds where you want to grow the plant.