Northeast Native Grass Seed Mix
This Northeast Native Prairie Grass mixture of warm and cool-season grasses grows to a height of 24 to 48 inches. It may be planted alone or with a mixture of wildflowers.
This mixture contains:
- 34% Virginia Wildrye - Elymus vifginicus
- 30% Canada Wildrye - Elymus canadensis
- 17% Indiangrass - Sorghastrum nutans
- 15% Little Bluestem - Schizachyrium scoparium
- 4% Switchgrass - Panicum virgatum
- 1/2 lbs/1,000 square feet
- 8 lbs./acre when planting with wildflowers
- 17 lbs./acre grass mix only
Planting times: Plant in spring or early summer.
Planting range: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia and Washington D.C.